“WHEN ART MEETS SCIENCE”
Dermal filler injections are an art, similar to a highly skilled hairdresser or makeup artist.
A natural look is the key to successful treatments and a beautiful end result.
The effects of most dermal fillers are immediate. Dermal filler treatments are quick and normally take only 30-60 minutes. Downtime is minimal and this effective “lunch break treatment” allows you to return to work straight afterwards. Results last between 6-12 months depending on which filler product is used.
Dermal Filler treatment benefits included:
• Plumps, enhances, and redefines lips
• Softens lines between the nose to mouth and or nasolabial folds
• Reduces sad lines between the mouth and chin (commonly referred to as marionette lines)
• Adds and restores volume in cheeks or chin
• Treats tear troughs
• Softens lip lines
• Smooth lines around the eyes
• Redefines and gives shape to recessed chins
• Lifts tired eyebrows to make eyes look more refreshed
• Reshapes your lower jawline to soften jowls
• Treats chin creases
• Improves the appearance of acne or chickenpox scars.
• Make you look less tired and more youthful
If you’re interested in dermal fillers but unsure about what’s best for you, injection specialist Jennifer Jeansson R.N. provides a pressure free, complementary consultation to go through your options, give us a call today at 952-435-6565.